The BDS course offered by the Institute of Dental Sciences and Technology has a duration of 5 years. The number of seats offered is 100 which have also been approved. This course promotes oral health care via educating young minds who further aim to spread awareness regarding oral hygiene. The eligibility criteria is as per the NEET guidelines and qualification criteria.
Eligibility Criteria and Key Information
- Duration: 4 years + 1 year internship
- Approved by: Dental Council of India and University Grants Commission (UGC)
- You are required to have more than or equal to 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as your subjects
- You are required to take the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
- Total Seats: 100 Recognized and Approved Seats
- You must be fall in the bracket of eligible candidates based on 2018 NEET qualification criteria